Headlines and Special Reports:
May 17, 2013 at 01:50 PM BY Thomas H. Kee Jr - Editor, Stock Traders DailyApproximately ten minutes after the Market opened on Friday a report was issued by Stock Traders Daily that suggested Google Inc.&... » View More
Every week Stock Traders Daily offers a stock that is designed specifically for the “Stock of the Week” strategy. This is a strategy whose objective is to start and end every week in cash, to be proactive and capable of making money in any market environment, and one which has integrated risk controls that protects investors if the market or the week’s selection goes against them. Only one stock is chosen for the week ahead, with conditional orders that can be integrated into almost any brokerage platform.» View More
The Stock Market is trying to break out again, it almost seems like a broken record and something investors expect, and although this obviously will not last forever it is pulling stocks higher too, and three of these are threatening to break out today.» View More
With earnings coming on Thursday, Priceline (NASDAQ: PCLN) and Nvidia (NASDAQ:NVDA) are in focus. The observations below help investors anticipate results from these companies before the earnings are released, but the share-price action after earnings are released is not always the same as the meet-or-beat comparisons that the Street often considers a gauge of success. A more accurate assessment of price action is better covered in the real time trading reports for these companies, which are also provided by Stock Traders Daily.» View More
With the earnings season in full swing, the spotlight is about to shift to the commercial real estate space. In the coming days, some of the biggest names will be checking in with their quarterly results. Here is what investors can expect from select heavy-hitters in the sector.» View More
- Can GLD Fall More Than It Has Already?
- Merck Hopes GE Imaging Agent Helps Unlock Key to Treating Alzheimer’s
- Why Goldman Sachs says buy SIRI, sell OMI
- Arena’s (NASDAQ:ARNA) Stock Price Could Get Even Slimmer
- Health Care REITs Look Healthy
- Forward-Dated emails Expose Flaw in Google’s Android OS
- IT Valuation Without Apple
- Building the Fiscal Cliff-Proof Portfolio
- Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) Margin Pressures lie Ahead
- New Cost Basis Software Gives Investors Tax Treatment Options
- SOW secured 18 percent from VRSN (NASDAQ:VRSN) short.
- CVS Caremark Capitalizes on Express Scripts-Walgreen Squabble
- Fiscal Cliff Diving with Costco (NASDAQ:COST)
- Is Netflix a December Dog worth Watching?
- Cheap High-Yield Stocks: LLY, UAN, INTC, GRMN
- MNST repurchase: are the issues overblown?
- Health Care Law Could Hurt UNH and Others
- LULU Favored by High-End Retail
- Technical Analysis: AAPL, FB, RIMM
- Pfizer Hopes Spin-Offs Improve Pharma