Advanced Energy Inds $AEIS Trading Report
The Advanced Energy Inds (NASDAQ: AEIS) update and the technical summary table below can help you manage risk and optimize returns. We have day, swing, and longer-term trading plans for AEIS, and 1300 other stocks too, updated in real time for our trial subscribers. The data below is a snapshot, but updates are available now.
Clebrating 20 Years Managing Risk! Defense Wins Championships
Our Evitar Corte Model Proves it (chart below):
- Performance is a Natural Byproduct of Risk Control
- Evitar Corte Beats SPX by 943% since 1992 on 10 Trades
- Evitar Corte Tells You When to Play Defense in the Market
- Our Proprietary Model Uses the FOMC as an Indicator
- Evitar Corte may be The Most Efficient Model Ever!
- Our Model Protects Entire Portfolios (not just 1 stock)
- We Also Show You How To Protect Within Seconds
- Our Method Makes Playing Defense in the Market Easy
- We Tell You When, How, and Why to Defend, in Real-Time
- Subscribe to See For Yourself...
Our Strategies and Models Have Been Featured Many Times, in Many Places:
Sign Up for Free Trial
Review the AEIS Trading Plans:
Long Term Trading Plans for AEIS
January 19, 2020, 7:45 am ET
The Technical Summary and Trading Plans for AEIS help you determine where to buy, sell, and set risk controls. The data is best used in conjunction with our Market Analysis and Stock Correlation Filters too, because those help us go with the flow of the market as well. Going with the flow is extremely important, so review our Market Analysis with this AEIS Report.
AEIS - (Long) Support Plan
The technical summary data tells us to buy AEIS near 70.25, but there is no current upside target from the summary table. In this case we should wait until either an update to the summary table has been made (which usually happens at the beginning of every trading day), or until the position has been stopped. The data does tell us to set a stop loss 69.99 to protect against excessive loss in case the stock begins to move against the trade. 70.25 is the first level of support below 74.01, and by rule, any test of support is a buy signal. In this case, if support 70.25 is being tested, a buy signal would exist.
AEIS - (Short) Resistance Plan
There are no current resistance levels from the summary table, and therefore there are no Short resistance Plans which tell us to short upon tests of resistance. Resistance levels have broken higher and unless the stock reverses lower and below support levels again short positions look risky.