Comprehensive non-correlated Cabot $CBT Trading Report
20 Years Managing Risk! Defense Wins Championships
Evitar Corte Proves it (chart below):
- Performance is a natural byproduct of Risk Control
- Evitar beats SPX by 943% since 1992 on 10 trades
- Evitar tells you when to play defense
- Evitar uses the FOMC as an indicator
- Evitar may be The Most Efficient Model Ever!
- Evitar is designed to protect entire portfolios
- We also show you HOW to protect within seconds
- Our method makes playing defense easy
- We tell you When, How, and Why
- Subscribe to see for yourself...
Our Strategies and Models Have Been Featured Many Times, in Many Places:
Sign Up for Free Trial
Review the CBT Trading Plans:
Long Term Trading Plans for CBT
October 21, 2020, 12:00 am ET
The Technical Summary and Trading Plans for CBT help you determine where to buy, sell, and set risk controls. The data is best used in conjunction with our Market Analysis and Stock Correlation Filters too, because those help us go with the flow of the market as well. Going with the flow is extremely important, so review our Market Analysis with this CBT Report.
CBT - (Long) Support Plan
The technical summary data tells us to buy CBT near 40.32, but there is no current upside target from the summary table. In this case we should wait until either an update to the summary table has been made (which usually happens at the beginning of every trading day), or until the position has been stopped. The data does tell us to set a stop loss 40.2 to protect against excessive loss in case the stock begins to move against the trade. 40.32 is the first level of support below 40.98, and by rule, any test of support is a buy signal. In this case, if support 40.32 is being tested, a buy signal would exist.
CBT - (Short) Resistance Plan
There are no current resistance levels from the summary table, and therefore there are no Short resistance Plans which tell us to short upon tests of resistance. Resistance levels have broken higher and unless the stock reverses lower and below support levels again short positions look risky.