Chemed $CHE Trading Report
The Chemed (NYSE: CHE) update and the technical summary table below can help you manage risk and optimize returns. We have day, swing, and longer-term trading plans for CHE, and 1300 other stocks too, updated in real time for our trial subscribers. The data below is a snapshot, but updates are available now.
Clebrating 20 Years Managing Risk! Defense Wins Championships
Our Evitar Corte Model Proves it (chart below):
- Performance is a Natural Byproduct of Risk Control
- Evitar Corte Beats SPX by 943% since 1992 on 10 Trades
- Evitar Corte Tells You When to Play Defense in the Market
- Our Proprietary Model Uses the FOMC as an Indicator
- Evitar Corte may be The Most Efficient Model Ever!
- Our Model Protects Entire Portfolios (not just 1 stock)
- We Also Show You How To Protect Within Seconds
- Our Method Makes Playing Defense in the Market Easy
- We Tell You When, How, and Why to Defend, in Real-Time
- Subscribe to See For Yourself...
Our Strategies and Models Have Been Featured Many Times, in Many Places:
Sign Up for Free Trial
Review the CHE Trading Plans:
Long Term Trading Plans for CHE
November 14, 2019, 12:45 am ET
The Technical Summary and Trading Plans for CHE help you determine where to buy, sell, and set risk controls. The data is best used in conjunction with our Market Analysis and Stock Correlation Filters too, because those help us go with the flow of the market as well. Going with the flow is extremely important, so review our Market Analysis with this CHE Report.
CHE - (Long) Support Plan
The technical summary data tells us to buy CHE near 377.95 with an upside target of 410.99. This data also tells us to set a stop loss @ 377.69 to protect against excessive loss in case the stock begins to move against the trade. 377.95 is the first level of support below 408.89 , and by rule, any test of support is a buy signal. In this case, support 377.95 would be being tested, so a buy signal would exist.
CHE - (Short) Resistance Plan
The technical summary data is suggesting a short of CHE as it gets near 410.99 with a downside target of 377.95. We should have a stop loss in place at 411.25 though. 410.99 is the first level of resistance above 408.89, and by rule, any test of resistance is a short signal. In this case, if resistance 410.99 is being tested, so a short signal would exist.