Comprehensive non-correlated Cmc Materials Inc $CCMP Trading Report
20 Years Managing Risk! Defense Wins Championships
Evitar Corte Proves it (chart below):
- Performance is a natural byproduct of Risk Control
- Evitar beats SPX by 943% since 1992 on 10 trades
- Evitar tells you when to play defense
- Evitar uses the FOMC as an indicator
- Evitar may be The Most Efficient Model Ever!
- Evitar is designed to protect entire portfolios
- We also show you HOW to protect within seconds
- Our method makes playing defense easy
- We tell you When, How, and Why
- Subscribe to see for yourself...
Our Strategies and Models Have Been Featured Many Times, in Many Places:
Sign Up for Free Trial
Review the CCMP Trading Plans:
Long Term Trading Plans for CCMP
October 21, 2020, 12:15 am ET
The Technical Summary and Trading Plans for CCMP help you determine where to buy, sell, and set risk controls. The data is best used in conjunction with our Market Analysis and Stock Correlation Filters too, because those help us go with the flow of the market as well. Going with the flow is extremely important, so review our Market Analysis with this CCMP Report.
CCMP - (Long) Support Plan
The technical summary data tells us to buy CCMP near 142.60 with an upside target of 162.98. This data also tells us to set a stop loss @ 142.19 to protect against excessive loss in case the stock begins to move against the trade. 142.60 is the first level of support below 153.37 , and by rule, any test of support is a buy signal. In this case, support 142.60 is being tested, a buy signal would exist.
CCMP - (Short) Resistance Plan
The technical summary data is suggesting a short of CCMP as it gets near 162.98 with a downside target of 142.60. We should have a stop loss in place at 163.45 though. 162.98 is the first level of resistance above 153.37, and by rule, any test of resistance is a short signal. In this case, if resistance 162.98 is being tested, a short signal would exist.